MENU

Slide

Kinohimitsu: Japan D'tox Juice

Monday, December 06, 2010


Sponsered Review:



After my review of trying out the Kinohimitsu Japan D'tox Juice last week (Read original post here: http://bit.ly/fj5EKX), i've received lots of emails asking me to update how is it after the whole detox program.



IMG_2791

During the 6-day program, i would go to the toilet every single day! So happy!
Like, that NEVER happens, feel that the detox process really clean up my insides, feels so CLEEEEEAN lol.

And i do feel that my tummy is slightly flatter, but this products will probably not give you drastic slimming effects like weight loss etc.



I really like it that it's not like taking laxatives which makes you run to the toilet every 15 minutes which makes life a living hell! Who has so much time to go to the toilet every 15 minutes?!



I don't know if it's because of my new skin care or this detoxing program, i was breaking out like nobody's business for this two weeks and my skin pretty much cleared up after this 6-day program.


picnikfile_iLkhNY

So I think i would continue using this product, probably take it every 2-3 days!




Kinohimitsu health drinks can be found at the below stores:

Print





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: